We are soliciting proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the ACM Multimedia Asia 2022 conference. The purpose of the workshop is to provide a comprehensive forum on current and emerging topics that could not be fully explored during the main conference and to encourage in-depth discussions of technical and application issues.
Each workshop proposal (maximum 4 pages in PDF format) must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop organizers (name, contact info, and short biography)
- Scope and topics of the workshop
- Why the workshop is related to ACM Multimedia Asia 2022.
- Why the topic is important.
- Why the workshop may attract a reasonable number of attendees.
- A brief biography for each organizer
- Workshop details
- A draft call for papers (including organizers, program committee, and steering committee if any). Organizers are expected to be fully committed and physically present at the workshop.
- Workshop tentative schedule (number of expected papers, duration: full/half day, format: talks/posters, etc.). We encourage both full-day and half-day events that demonstrate the interest of the community in the proposed topic and guarantee the commitment of the organizers.
- Names of potential participants and invited speakers (if any).
- Workshop history: If there are past workshops, the history of the workshop.
- Workshop proposal submission: June 30, 2022
- Decision notification: July 7, 2022
Please note: The submission deadline is at 11:59 p.m. of the stated deadline date Anywhere on Earth.
For submissions and questions, please email the workshop chairs at
- Jingjing CHEN (Fudan University, China)
- Ichiro IDE (Nagoya University, Japan)
- Xirong LI (Renmin University of China, China)