Check carefully from the embassy page and your local institution that what kinds of support files you need.
Notice: Starting from 0:00 am (JST) on October 11, 2022, prescribed applications in the Entrants, Returnees Follow-up System (ERFS) completed by the receiving organizations located in Japan will be no longer required for new entry of foreign nationals into Japan.
Please fill in the following Questionnaire and submit it by Nov. 30 JST.
The collected personal information will not be used except for visa support.
We can provide the following documents:
- Invitation Letter (English, PDF)
- Official Letter of Invitation (招へい理由書, original paper)
- Letter of guarantee, certification of chairman (身元証明書, original paper)
- Details of Company/Organization (会社・団体概要説明書, original paper)
- Travel Itinerary (滞在予定表, original paper)
- List of Visa Applicants (for group applicants 申請人リスト, original paper)
We will send the Invitation Letter by email. The other documents (2-6) will be sent by Post Airmail (cash-on-delivery).
Please contact to Visa Support Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any other questions.